Powered by Max Banner Ads
Latest News Philippines: Translation of Kasambahay Law urged – Journal.com.ph:
THE Trade Union Congress of the Philippines (TUCP) proposed to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) to translate the employment contract between household helpers and their employers into different local dialects.
“Since they are one of the most vulnerable workers for very obvious reasons, we have to enhance the protection of our household helpers from possible onerous or disadvantageous contract that might arise or be used by abusive employers in trying to circumvent the law. They (helpers) must know what they have just entered into,” said Gerard Seno, TUCP general-secretary.
The Kasambahay Law or Republic Act No. 10361 otherwise known as “An Act Instituting Policies For The Protection And Welfare of Domestic Workers” was signed by Pres. Aquino into law on Jan. 18. J
Browse other Latest News Philippines updates.
Incoming search terms:
- kasambahay law philippines sample contract
- sample kasambahay contract
- abusive employers and kasambahay law
- kasambahay law in the philippines
- kasambahay law philippines english sample contract
- kasambahay law 2013 contract
- kasambahay in english
- dole sample employment contract for kasambahay
- dole kasambahay law contract
- comments of other country for the kasambahay law