Powered by Max Banner Ads
Latest News Philippines: DOJ indicts Napoles – Journal.com.ph:
THE Department of Justice (DOJ) yesterday indicted Janet Lim Napoles, the alleged brains behind the pork barrel scam, for serious illegal detention.
Justice Secretary Leila de Lima confirmed last night that the case against Napoles and her brother Reynald Lim was filed before Makati City regional trial court.
”The warrants of arrest were issued this afternoon by Makati City RTC Branch 150, RTC-Makati vs Janet Lim Napoles and her brother Reynald “Jojo” Lim in the serious illegal detention case,” she said in a text message.
De Lima said the RTC recommended no bail for the arrest.
She added that an NBI team was on its way to Napoles’ house to implement the warrant last night.
Browse other Latest News Philippines updates.
Incoming search terms:
- napoles case update
- napoles update philippine news
- update on napoles case
- latest on janet napoles
- Napoles Case Philippines Latest News
- Latest update for Napoles Case
- UPDATE CASE OF JANNETH NAPOLIS
- update news on janet napoles childrens case
- update of janet napoles case
- philippines news update napoles trial