Powered by Max Banner Ads
Latest News Philippines: ‘Pablo’ now a super typhoon – Journal.com.ph:
TYPHOON Pablo (international name Bopha) has intensified with maximum sustained winds of 220 kph near the center and is forecast to move West Northwest with gustiness of up to 295 kph.
According to the latest bulletin of Joint Typhoon Warning Center, the center of Typhoon Pablo is expected to hit Cebu provinces – Surigao, Bohol, Cebu, Negros, Panay Island and will pass through Northern Palawan – either tonight or tomorrow. Pablo is now 354 kilometers east of the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR).
Once it enters PAR Super typhoon Pablo will directly affect Visayas and Mindanao and parts of Luzon.
Yesterday, the eye of Typhoon Pablo was spotted at 970 km Southeast of Hinatuan City with maximum sustained winds of 185 kph and gustiness of up to 220 kph. It is forecast to move West Northwest at 22 kph.
As of noon yesterday, the center of the typhoon was spotted 1,690 kilometers east of Southern Mindanao. It is moving towards west at 20 kph.
With maximum gustiness of up to 295 kph, Pablo is expected to intensify above water.
Browse other Latest News Philippines updates.
Incoming search terms:
- Latest Typhoon in Philippines 2013
- incoming typhoon in the philippines 2013
- super thyphon ph
- names of typhoon that hit philippines in month of june 2013
- super typhoon latest news 2013 in philippines
- super typhoon yolanda latest news
- The latest news of the Philippines 2013 about the typhoon
- thyphon news in bohol ph october 2013
- typhoon in the philippines now
- name of typhoon that hits the philippines last july 2013